Hiring: International (Europe) Marketing Director
Job Title: International Marketing Director (Europe)
1. Collect and study the relevant policies, market status and risk assessment of the international market (Europe), and participate in the company’s international sales management decisions;
2. According to the strategic plan of the company, prepare the company’s international market (Europe) strategic plan and the management plan for international business development;
3. On a regular basis, according to the development of the international market (Europe), combined with the actual industry conditions, regional characteristics, and policy conditions, provide improvement proposals and promotion plans for the company’s international market;
4. Responsible for the company’s international (Europe) market sales, specializing in the development and maintenance with European OEM market, maintaining government and partner relationships, integrating related resources, and promoting the company’s brand;
5. Responsible for international market (Europe) team building by recruiting talents and providing for necessary training;
6. Responsible for the company’s product marketing, sales strategy formulation and performance achievement, carry out relevant business work and goal achievement according to the company’s needs.
1. Experience: 10 years or more experience in product development and project management of vehicle parts, preferably suspension-related parts, or experience in the sales of vehicles or parts in the international OEM market, with international marketing and marketing management capabilities;
2. Skills: Familiar with the relevant policies of the international market (Europe), laws and regulations of relevant countries and the actual situation of the international market; familiar with the characteristics and development process of automobile and parts products, with knowledge of marketing, negotiation, process management, product sales, etc.;
3. Soft skills: good logical thinking and planning skills, interpersonal understanding and communication skills, and risk awareness. Possess a strong sense of teamwork, can work under pressure, and must be good at building and improving teams.
4. Nationality requirements: German will be considered a plus, other nationalities can be considered.
5. Work place: Europe (in particular Germany, France or Italy)
6. Direct supervisor: General Manager
7. Hiring process: 2-4 rounds of interviews
Salary and Benefits:
1. Basic annual salary + performance year-end bonus + performance commission;
2. Welfare subsidies such as housing subsidies, telephone subsidies, and transportation subsidies;
3. Competitive salary in the industry;
4. Paid annual leave (according to European law).
If interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org